Re: Pentastar

${top_text_ad}
I've visited Joe's booth at several of the larger shows over the years. The first time I met him I got a Belvedere II script emblem and a radio bezel. That was about seven years ago, he has dramatically increased his offerings. I saw him last November at Mopars with Big Daddy in Ocala FL. (coming up again the first weekend in November) and he had the clips I needed for the body side moulding as well as the clips for the rocker panel moulding for my 65 Belvedere. That said, the clips were not all original but trim to fit replacements that worked great. I had a couple of my old clips and he worked with me in putting together some original style and some substitute clips and he showed me how to trim and use them. Great guy, while I was with him my wife and his talked and carried on like they knew each other for years.. I'll be there this November looking for him to get some weather stripping..

Mike P.