Re: Pentastar

Paul,

I've been talking to Joe Suchy about moulding clips for my '64 Belvedere.  It sounds like he has what I need - probably the same thing you're looking for.  I like talking to a guy who has and works on the same cars as we do - rather than a vendor who's just selling parts.  He knows what I'm talking about when I describe what I'm looking for.

Dave