Re: JUNK Yard in GA

The Dodge? Nope. All he wrote was that it was "Abandoned in Ward, Colorado." and put no date. The comment there is 18 months old, though, and the specs say "Taken on September 25, 2005" -- if that is accurate. You can try to e-mail him, forwardlookguy, but I think you need to join Flickr to get his mail address.

Thanks,
Gary H.