Re: big block exhaust manifolds

Years ago Mopar Muscle or Mopar Action, I can't remember which magazine, did a measured flow review test of all the Mopar factory cast manifolds. I have the magazine saved somewhere around my library but I've been unable to locate it in whatever "safe" place I stored it. Maybe someone else has that and can scan it or post the conclusions. I seem to recall the factory big block truck cast iron exhaust manifolds were the least restrictive. But I don't know if these truck items would fit a stock B Body.

Thanks,
Gary H.