SS Springs brought back up again

Tonight, I got the new Mopar SS Springs installed on the 64
Polara....Used the new 2" front brackets that they requested, and they
fit like a charm.

Everything lined up fine until I put Betsy on the floor to see how she stood.

I hear all of you guys saying she should be higher on the right hand
side...(Passenger side) than on the left hand side....(Drivers side)

I've got a weird one here...First of all I checked the part
numbers.,..All correct....Springs are much thicker on the Passenger
side as expected....but here is the kicker...

When we let her down, She is tilted the wrong way....the Drivers side
is raised.....Not the passengers side as was discussed in previous
threads...

Any ideas?  I did everything right as far as I know in the replacements....

The new brackets come with two holes in the for mounting....shoulld I
go up to the top hole on both to see if that fixes it?   I'm at a
loss...

Thanks for your help in advance,.....

Layne

----