To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, December 05, 2009 8:20 AM
Subject: RE: new windshields

The bubble windshields were for '61-older cars; not sure how far back but
I'm guessing '57.  I still have the one out of the '60 Fury I ended up
parting as well as the "Sky High" back window which virtually ensured
sunburnt necks for rear seat occupants on bright days.  Looked cool,
though...

I got a local guy to come out and remove the windshield on the '64.  He
charged $40 for "out and in"; he said just call him when I'm ready to
re-install the windshield.  Hopefully gasoline will still be available, the
way the bodywork is going!

SC