RE: Snow and Car Shows

well you  guys ,,,how do you like it??? i live in New York and we are behind in the snow fall this year and it has been warm in the 30 s today and no snow yet ,,,,,but the record  low for this day was minus 17 so i will take all the warmth and no snow i can,,  cause it will come too soon and will last too long   enjoy cause there is nothing you can do about it ...