From: Doug Daniel <dougdaniel50@xxxxxxxxx>
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sat, Dec 5, 2009 5:18 pm
Subject: RE: Snow and Car Shows

well you  guys ,,,how do you like it??? i live in New York and we are behind in
he snow fall this year and it has been warm in the 30 s today and no snow yet
,,,,but the record  low for this day was minus 17 so i will take all the warmth
nd no snow i can,,  cause it will come too soon and will last too long   enjoy
ause there is nothing you can do about it ...