RE: Redneck Radios

I want to apologize to everyone here. My intention was not to SPAM
anyone. I just wanted everyone to know what I meant by redneck your
radio (see below my signature).

But I would like to say that I am giving all list members a much better
deal on my service, and for every radio that I do convert, a donation to
the list will be made. So make sure you let me know where found me. And
please email me off list with any interest or questions. My contact info
is in my ad here:

http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/restoration-sources.html

Dooner
'64 Plymouth Belvedere 4dr Sedan