Rod Reconditioning or Not?

When I disassembled my '65 Block, #6 rod had spun bearing. I have a spare rod from another engine, in sme condition as the other 7 rods that I have.

I plan to turn the rod journals crank before I put it back together.

Should I just replace the wrist pins and use the rods as-is, or must they be re-conditioned? The block has about 80K miles on it. The extra Rod I have was reconditioned about 2000 miles before it was taken down.

Thoughts?