RE: Russo and Steele

Guess I've only ever heard of disposable cash myself.  (Mine gets disposed of about as fast as it comes in). Was just hoping someone on the list actually had some, to keep all those nice mopars from ending up in investors hands, instead of real enthusiasts.  I don't think any of the cars on that sale would be much of a "project", unless dusting them off would qualify.  I wouldn't mind owning several of them.  Wonder what Barrett-Jackson is going to have.

Jake
'63 Sport Fury 'vert

u/?bUrDWg.bSONJP.YXJjLjYy

?p=TEXFOOTER