To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, January 29, 2010 5:13 PM
Subject: Re: Off Topic but still Mopar

Are you useing the cast iron water pump or the 70 and up aluminum?

Dan McCormack wrote:

Speaking of projects I'm working on my 1936 Plymouth 2 Dr Touring Sedan Street Rod. One of the things I'd like to do is ad power steering. The engine is a 1968 340. I've been looking at eBay and other sites for the brackets and PS pump for a small block Mopar. It seems like so far everything I've come across is listed for 1970 and up. Can anybody tell me if there is a difference between the brackets and or pump for a 1968 340 and a 1970 and up small block?

Thanks, Dan

----

----

http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.org/mletiq.html and