From: "MO ( Steve Mick)" <micher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, January 30, 2010 12:39 AM
To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: 318 Oil Pan Gasket Install

With rear of engine oil leaks it is hard to determine just what is leaking for sure. It can be rear of valve cover gasket- rear valley pan- oil pressure sending unit, especially if there is a flex line going to a mechanical oil guage- rear of pan gasket ( may only need a slight tighten of bolts) or that rear main seal. I am going to guess the rear main seal can be replaced without dropping the crank. You may need to drop the steering cross link to remove the pan or raise the engine. Take some time and be sure where the leak is comeing from, it could be simple........................MO ----- Original Message ----- From: "John Pettitt" <john.pettitt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>