Re: Vibration on Acceleration

${top_text_ad}
Feeling the vibration through the steering wheel is only due to it
shaking the entire car....and yes, the lugs are on.  We have checked
the U-Joints and they are in great shape.  It is only under
acceleration, but we may have found the culprit...the driveshaft....

Possibly the angle of the rear....We will be doing some more work on
it tomorrow...

If it does end up being the driveshaft, what will I need for the
conversion fro Ball and Trunion to the typical yoke?  anyone have any
ideas so I can get the costs, etc?

On Sat, Feb 20, 2010 at 6:07 PM, Ollie <satellite1965@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Something really outa wack if you are hearing it in the rear end and feeling
> it thru the steering wheel. Wheel lugs on?
> Ollie
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Bill" <Y1TopBanana73@xxxxxxxxx>

${bottom_text_ad}
----