Re: Rear Springs

Ollie,can't really help you there as I have not adjusted ride height nor do I
have the front clip on yet but measuring from just in front of the driver's
side front K member bolt the height of the frame rail to ground is 14 3/8"
using a 205/60/15 front tire. Hope that helps. Nico

On Sun, 21 Feb 2010 08:40:09 -0600, Ollie wrote

----