From: Dave64 [mailto:lt7dave@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, March 16, 2010 8:23 PM
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: SS Spring thing

LOL - I'm laying back in the weeds just watching because I'm going the SS route this spring, too!  I haven't ordered anything yet - probably in early April.  So I hope you guys can get some definitive answers by then for me!  Up until this week I thought I was ordering 3800 lb springs with the 2" extensions for my '64 Belvedere.  Now I don't know what the heck I'm doing!  LOL  Now I'm questioning myself over whether to go with 3400 or 3800 pounders.

Dave