Re: Speaking of gasolin

I live in the Indianapolis area and up until about 15 years ago we had a Marathon refinery.
It then shut down.
We now have a Supply depot in the suburbs of Indianapolis and my sister lives 3 blocks from it.
Shell, Speedway, Pilot; you name it, they all pull up to the same tank to fill the tankers.
The gasoline comes via a pipeline from Oklahoma.
I heard that in the 60's the USA had over 1500 refineries and we are now down to less than 100.
Thanks NAFTA.....
Bill Harrison
65 Coronet 2 dr post.
P.S. I can drive 10 miles to a local air port and buy 100 octane gasoline.