Re: Speaking of gasolin

I live right by a small airport, I wonder if I could get high octane gas there also.  Last I checked it was $5 a gallon, not too bad considering its socal

-----Original Message-----
From: William Harrison <bbjt3@xxxxxxxxx>
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thu, Apr 1, 2010 4:06 pm
Subject: Re: Speaking of gasolin

I live in the Indianapolis area and up until about 15 years ago we had a
arathon refinery.
t then shut down.
e now have a Supply depot in the suburbs of Indianapolis and my sister lives 3
locks from it.
hell, Speedway, Pilot; you name it, they all pull up to the same tank to fill
he tankers.
he gasoline comes via a pipeline from Oklahoma.
 heard that in the 60's the USA had over 1500 refineries and we are now down to
ess than 100.
hanks NAFTA.....
ill Harrison
5 Coronet 2 dr post.
.S. I can drive 10 miles to a local air port and buy 100 octane gasoline.