Sent: Mon, 5 Apr 2010 04:07:31 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: 64 barracuda stuff available>?

Hi all, maybe this message will get in, been having a heck of a mystery here.
  anyhoo, who repops the underhood insulation for a 64 barracuda, and
also does anybody make the rubber baffle strip that snaps  up into the
hood above the core support? Or the one thats snaps  into the  top of
the cowl at the back of the engine compartment.  Mine are pretty
crunchy.
  neal zimmerman, eugene oregon

----

----