Re: Branson Meet

I was gonna go but now I have to go to Fort Benning Georgia for my Grandsons graduation from boot camp.
This will make 4 I've attended...Son, Grandson, Nephew, Grandson.
This one won't have to go to Iraq or Afghanistan for a while.
He gets to go back and finish college before he has to go active and maybe the bad stuff will be over by then....(Yeah right!!!).

Later
Bill Harrison
65 Coronet 2 dr post