To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, April 25, 2010 6:02 PM
Subject: Re: Mopars in Branson

${top_text_ad}
Same here, since it's Mother's Day weekend, we can't make it but will
try hard to make the June show.

   Gary  F.

On Sun, Apr 25, 2010 at 5:58 PM, MO ( Steve Mick)
<micher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Dang-it. The one in may we can't get to , that is Mothers day and wifey
says there are plans already. Better chance of us making the one in

{Steve Mick}
http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/mick64.html

----- Original Message ----- From: "William Harrison" <bbjt3@xxxxxxxxx>