Re: Fw: Milodon gear drive in a small block Mopar - need your input

Re: Fw: Milodon gear drive in a small block Mopar - need your input

gary, do you want the blower sound or performance? i bought mine used in very good condition. i had to call milodon about installing it as it came with no instructions. it is NOT that easy. you have to drill a hole in the block to mount the bracket. i was bummed when i installed mine after a lot of work, fired it up and NO noise. i called them up and that's when they told me they don't make noisey ones for small block mopars. they said one perp is that the gear drive will give you an extra 20? some horsepower because of the no slack in the chain. do what you want but it will not be noisey, call them or e-mail them
if you don't believe me.              jeff