Re: I need a seat belt!!

${top_text_ad}
Here are some seat belt links I got from Gary a while back.

I also have kids.  I added Westco 4 point harnesses (2 inch) to the
back seat.  Although it's not stock, it's safe.  It was very easy;
with both rear seat sections removed, you can drill a couple of anchor
points in the cross bracing in the trunk and drape the top straps of
the harness over the seat back.  It doesn't look bad and I feel safer
with the kids.

I also added 4 points to the front, but I anchored it to the floor
only.  The lap part is plenty effective, but the shoulder straps
probably aren't as good as they could be.  Better than not having
them, but you still move forward quite a bit.

http://wescoperformance.stores.yahoo.net/am4point.html
http://wescoperformance.stores.yahoo.net/1126s.html

Here are some references to chew on:

http://www.wescoperformance.com/lap-belts-install.html

http://www.wescoperformance.com/2-point-seatbelt-install.html

Ssnake-Oyl Products, www.ssnake-oyl.com

Seat Belt Pros, www.seatbeltpros.com

RodDoors, www.seatbeltsonly.com

- Jim
Jim Altemose, Long Island, NY
'63 Polara 500 (Max Wedge)
'63 Polara 500 (383)
'65 Belvedere I (Street Wedge)
'71 Bronco

On Mon, Apr 26, 2010 at 9:35 PM, Mike and Linda
<miclinmopar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi Fellas,
>
> I'm hoping some has a good, working belt set (1 male, 1 female) for a 65
> rear seat.  Its the 2 pc., hook type anchor, they can spare.
>
> My car came with 2 rear sets..... but I have three kids to cart!!!  I need a
> belt for the middle rear seat!
>
> I'd like to find red, but I'll take any color.
>
> Let me know. I'm in NJ.
> thanks!
> Mike
>
> ----
> directly to that person.  I.e., send parts/car transactions and negotiations
> as well as other personal messages only to the intended recipient, not to
> the Clubhouse public address. This practice will protect your privacy,
> reduce the total volume of mail and fine tune the content signal to Mopar
> topic.  Thanks!

${bottom_text_ad}
----

This email was sent to: ${recipient}