RE: spitfire headers

I tried to send pics to the e-mail you have listed but they failed to
route. I hope we are talking the same ones. I understand there is a bit
difference between the truck headers and the car and I'm supposed to
have the car ones for my polara. I'm looking forward to see what happens
with yours and maybe it will help me. you can e-mail be
bf39y8j@xxxxxxxxx