RE: need help with transport

Leo Dickson can help out here...

He lives in Arizona, from memory, and he's retired. He has a Dodge
pickup with a diesel engine and he has a car trailer he uses to traverse
the country delivering cars for people. No skin off his nose to throw a
few panels into the pickup when he's heading your way, he's quite
reasonable with charges for this too.

602 509 7720 - tell him I referred you.

If you're in a hurry it might not suit, but if you're flexible enough to
drive a little way to meet him and can wait till a trip takes him your
way you'll be in business.

Ray

Steve Chervinsky wrote:

> Hi group, I purchased a hood and trunk for my 63 Dodge. They are in
> Phoenix AZ. I am on the East coast near Boston. If there is anyone
> that can help me get these items patially or completely cross country
> contact me directly.
>
> Thanks group.
>
> --
> Steve
> '63 Hemi Polara

The stories of youth, of the burden of time, and the death of
devotion.HCK

----