Re: Axles and Rust

If the pitting is minor like you say, I would not be afraid to use them,
unless you are an all out race car with slicks and a 4speed or transbrake,
chance are you will never have a problem with them, just remember that the
drivetrain is only as strong as its weakest link, and the axles are not the
weakest link,,,,,,,

In a message dated 5/6/2010 4:23:28 P.M. Central Standard Time,