Re: Window Regulator Help

Years back when i first started on my car, the rear regulators were quite bent. Made a scraping noise IF you could get them to move. I opened the panel, and used a flashlight and mirror to inspect mine. I ended up pulling them out, straightening them in a Vise, making sure the appropriate bends were in there, greasing the rails and putting them back in.