RE: Parts

Bingo you are completely correct John there is pink, blue & yellow pricing I
might have the colors wrong but your right, worked at a part store on the
side and that was the first thing they showed me.  Better customer better
pricing!  Not long ago I needed a high beam for my 63 Fury and AutoZone
informed me that they don't make them any more that I needed to go to a junk
yard to find one.  Stunned, I asked for the manager and was told the same
thing they don't make parts for that old of a car anymore.  When I explained
that all older cars with four round headlights are the same well into the
70s, his reply was that he had been doing this for fifteen years and was
sure he new more than some weekend mechanic.  So I smiled and went across
the street to Walmart and purchased all 4.  To say the least I highly
recommend people not go to the AutoZone in O'Fallon, Missouri. Nothing but
knuckleheads working their.  If it is not in the computer it is not made,
funny part is they do have the books but know one knows how to use them.
Sorry off the soap box.

 Herb

1956 Plymouth Belvedere 361
1959 Coronet 326 Poly