Re: Super Stock Spring Hangers

Yeah, I ended up using a Dremel as well.  I have it all mostly back together - just need to install the axles and brakes and make brake lines for the housing.  It looks good so far - looks like it'll really gain some height, but I won't know how much until I get wheels on it and put it back on the ground.  Too many other things going on right now, but I may have it back together by tomorrow.  I'll update after it's done.

Dave