RE: 426 block was (Re: test and tune)

When I got my '64 330, 2dr post, 383, 4spd, my friend got a '64 Polara
2dr htp,street wedge , 4spd. It ran good and eventually was turned into
an altered wheelbase car. I was in the Army over on Korea then and lost
track of him. I think he was in Missouri then. He'd probably be about 70
something now and I don't even remember his name :-)