Re: 63 plymouth conv and wagon

${top_text_ad}
Kevin,

I saw an ad in Mopar Collector's Guide that reads the following:

"WANTED: 1962-64 Dodge or Plymouth 413/426 Max Wedge convt, any
condition.  413-348-7596 [JL10]0301

Sounds like he's looking for an original (good luck to him), but it
might be worth a call.

- Jim
Jim Altemose, Long Island, NY
'63 Polara 500 (Max Wedge)
'63 Polara 500 (383)
'65 Belvedere I (Street Wedge)
'71 Bronco
On Wed, May 19, 2010 at 1:00 PM, kevin adams <kmotion45@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> For sale 1963 plymouth station wagon. solid clean floors rust in rear floor pan third seat area. rusty quarters. The rest is very good. running 318.Comes with doors, quarters, and a ton of parts from recently parted out 63 4 dr parts car 3500.00   Also 63 plymouth convert. rough quarters bt also good resto project. 3500.00 Located in salt lake city . Kevin Adams 801 5135067  cell 8013097998
>

> ----
> Please address private mail -- mail of interest to only one person -- directly to that person.  I.e., send parts/car transactions and negotiations as well as other personal messages only to the intended recipient, not to the Clubhouse public address. This practice will protect your privacy, reduce the total volume of mail and fine tune the content signal to Mopar topic.  Thanks!

> http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.org/mletiq.html and http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/general_disclaimer.html.

${bottom_text_ad}
----

This email was sent to: ${recipient}