From: Dodger7998@xxxxxxx [mailto:Dodger7998@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, May 26, 2010 7:24 AM
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: test and tune

You still have not said what your intentions for the car are, and with out
knowing what direction you are headed it is hard to give advice as to the
best  way to go, I personally would probably go with a stock 440 block, and
start  gathering all of the max wedge parts I could find for it, with the
hopes of  coming across a 426 block some day at which time the MW parts
could
be switched  over to, I think that you will find a 440 with a MW top end on
it to be beefy  enough to supply plenty of fun as a weekend racer, and lots
of OHHHs  in it  for the cruises when you open your hood

In a message dated 5/25/2010 9:21:27 P.M. Central Daylight Time,