To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, May 26, 2010 10:16 PM
Subject: Re: 65 Plymouth Steerng wheel

You need to tilt the horn ring then twist it - counterclockwise, I think. The horn ring has a tab that extends into a slot in the cast aluminum ring attached to the column. The twisting is pretty frim but it you start bustin' blood vessels in your forehead, your not tilting in the right direction. Try it at 90 degrees positons until you get it. If you're still in a jamb tomorrow, I can dig out a 1/2 ring in the garage and confirm the tilt and twist details.

Akron Don Gallimore