Re: 1964 Dodge Custom 880 convertible (was A great car)

Agreed, this is a scam.

----- Original Message ----- From: <thepulpitmaster@xxxxxxx>
To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, July 05, 2010 12:33 AM
Subject: Re: 1964 Dodge Custom 880 convertible (was A great car)

Below is the email I received from my scammer.  With  this email, I told
them the car was sold to get rid of this person. I believe this person is
from another country, which is why I refuse to sell  out of this country.

Hi, i need you to do me a big favor, i just got a message from head quartz
of the shipping company that will come for the pickup which is in the UK
that i need to pay a total commission of about $950 in USD conversion to them before the pickup can be registered and it should be paid via westernunion
ONLY and  there is no western union outlet at my present location to send
the money to  them over here and also you can do it online via
_www.westernunion.com_ (http://www.westernunion.com/) if you have a credit card as mine expire last month or at any australia post office.so all i need from you is
the permission to include the said amount to the payment i will  be
transferring into your paypal account and you will help me wire the money to them
for the pickup as soon as you get it, paypal will be informed about this
process as well.Sorry to put this on you but without the pickup, the purchase
cant hold.

Thx for your help

----