To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, July 05, 2010 10:55 PM
Subject: 62 to 65 4 Dr. to 2 Dr. conversion

Group,

Kudos to Neal on his conversion. Looks like it is progressing nicely.

Does anyone remember a magazine article on the 4 to2 door conversion. I am
positive I saved it, but cannot locate it. My brother and I recently found a
1964 Dodge 330 2 door near Kansas City, which we bought.The following week
I found a parts car 4 door in Ft. Worth. Road trip #2. Trouble is the parts
car is in better shape than the 2 door. Now we both can have 2 doors if I
can find the article and locate a donor for the doors and rear door
replacement sections. If anyone knows whick magazine and month, please let me know.

StevieJ911

Steve Jeffers
Rantoul, IL

1964 Dodge (soon to be 4 dr. Sedan)