To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, July 25, 2010 10:20 PM
Subject: Re: I need to raise the front end of a Dodge 330

Also, I assume you jack the car up in the air and turn them, correct?

On Jul 25, 2010, at 9:10 PM, Byron Crump wrote:

Do they go left of right to raise it up?

On Jul 25, 2010, at 9:08 PM, Jimmy Peavy wrote:

Yeah
Tighten the torsion bars

Byron Crump wrote:
I put slicks on the rear of my Dodge and it looks too high in the rear.

I started looking at other cars with slicks and I noticed my front end is a lot lower than most "Super Stocks" and clones of them.

I think the guy that built the car has the torsion bars cranked way down because the car is very low.

I have not researched it yet on how to raise the front.

Any tips or tricks and do you guys think that will cure my stance?

Byron

Picture of it with slicks are here:

http://kingvoodoo.blogspot.com/2010/07/hurst-cheater-slicks.html

----