Re: turn signal switch (was Re: firewall thingie)

Re: turn signal switch (was Re: firewall thingie)

Sounds like a limited number.  There were nice pics of the switches along with what Dan posted on FBBO on 7/12/10:

It's taken a long time and a lot of work, but I've finally got 'em on shelf a couple days ago: brand new OE turn signal switches, newly made according to the Chrysler blueprints by an original supplier to Chrysler. The adventure started when I needed a new switch for my '62 Lancer and one for my '64 Dart, but didn't want to give money to vendors who mistreat our community and overprice their parts. By and by it became a matter of principle, and even though I had to buy more than I needed at a time, I went for it. So I'm selling off the extras. When they're gone, they're gone. These are not the Chinese knockoffs currently being sold by the outfit in Wisconsin, nor are they the crude, low-quality items Shee-Mar is now selling, and they are not the "can-be-made-to-work-if-you-trim-and-drill" later-model switches. They are the real deal, with the correct snap/click switch operation feel. Two types are available: the kind with the flat spade terminals for
 '62-'63 cars (part number 2258 700) and the kind with the box-and-point terminals for '64-'66 cars (part number 2631 383 or 2822 170). Application is A-bodies, B-bodies, C-bodies, and Imperials without tilt steering column.

Continue living with a loose and sloppy, worn-out old switch and wonder if your brake lights will work today, spend $140+ on the Chinese or Shee-Mar junk, spend $200+ on a new old stock switch…or buy one of these new-new-stock switches off me for $76. I'm shipping out of Seattle, WA. Please send me a PM if you'd like one.