Re: turn signal switch (was Re: firewall thingie)

Re: turn signal switch (was Re: firewall thingie)

I don't know how many were made either. If he sells out, I assume Dan will have generated the capital to make another run.

Being old brittle plastic in the originals, the odds are good that there will be a demand for these as long as our cars are still on the road....

Thanks,
Gary H.