RE: Hard starting

Yes you can use an electric flow thru pump. There is a Carter electric
pump that is good for this I understand. And it doesn't require a
regulator. They are listed in Summit and available about everywhere I
believe. They run around $75.

My car was running very dry like that also. The electric fills the bowls
and eliminates that issue. I even had to prime my mech pump once to get
it too start pulling before I switched to electric. The mech pump did
have an issue though.

----