RE: \6 ( was Re: Flywheel

Ah, yes, now I remember Don told me about his leaning tower of power digger when we were emailing back and forth in April.  He sent me a couple of pics of it.  One of the pics shows it loaded into the back of his Dodge Ram - it just fits in there!  He also told me that he has the very first V-10 powered Ram Dodge built - complete with with order number 001.  Don sure does have his fun, doesn't he?

By the way - a big thanks to Dennis C. for getting me a copy of Don's book.  Thanks a bunch Dennis!

Dave