To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, September 18, 2010 8:57 AM
Subject: Re: windlace

The rubber weather strip is incorporated into the windlace.
If you go to a good size swap meet there is usually a vendor selling interior trim pieces. I got mine at the Mopar Nats but have seen them at the Super Sunday swap meets. If you look up Super Sunday swap meets on Ask or Google it will show you where the are held.
The ones in Indianapolis are usually well attended.
Later
Bill Harrison
65 Coronet 2 dr post