Re: windlace

Steve,

Joe didn't have a website last I knew, but as Gary shows, his price list is on the '62-'65 site.  I talked to him on the phone once, and since then I've done all my ordering with him through email.  He emailed me a up to date price list at the time (last fall), and he has been nothing but great to work with.  I've ordered several times from him, and I highly recommend him.  His prices are often better than some of the bigger named vendors others as well, depending on the item.

Joe helped me a great deal in getting the trim back on my '64 Belvedere.  I bought the car with all of the trim in the trunk.  Since I hadn't taken the trim off, I was at a disadvantage as to how it was supposed to go back on - especially since the trim clip holes were not all in the right places on the car.  Joe made me a detailed sketch of how many and which kind of clips (plastic and metal spring clips) went where on the car.  He's also helped me by answering other questions about my car.  So I'm a big fan of doing business with Joe.

And as long as we're still sort of on the topic, I want to mention how great Steve Charette was in helping me get a new inner transmission cable for my car when a new one had broken.  Great customer service.  I think we really need to patronize these guys who aren't just in it to make a buck, but who are really one of us too.

Dave