To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, September 23, 2010 3:31 PM
Subject: Floor board repair

Having never done any body repair, I'm not sure how to get started
with a repair on my floor boards.

I've posted a couple of pictures here:

http://picasaweb.google.com/hzf9vv/DartFloorboardRepair

Do I just cut out the rusted area?  If so, do I use a rectangular or
circular shape?  Should I use a pattern for removal so that I can use
the same pattern ( a bit larger I'd guess ) for the replacement metal?

Are there professional welder people that can come to your house to
weld in the new pieces?  I'll probably have some frame rail connectors
to weld in place as well ...

I don't want to start cutting stuff until I have some semblance of a plan ...

Thanks in advance,
Brian Safford
'62 Dart 440 / Poly 318
2010 Challenger RT / 5.7 HEMI argh argh argh argh :-)

----

----