From: "Ollie" <satellite1965@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, October 08, 2010 10:39 AM
To: "Mopar Club" <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: PS Pump Pressure Fix

Referring to the article and discussion we had regarding power steering pumps, and the poor mans upgrade. I found that my Saginaw PS pump is not like what the article referred to. My pump is an aftermarket, not sure where it was purchased but the valve body in side the pump is different. To start with the outside nut was 1" not 7/8" The valve body was all one piece and appeared to be pressed together. As a matter of fact it has a mighty small hole for the pressure to come out. Any way put it all back together and on the vehicle. Just turned out to be a practice drill on R&R a PS pump. Guess a good note is that it got about a qt of new PS fluid.
Ollie

----

----