From: Cam Cutler <c.cutler@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Off topic transmission leak
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thursday, October 21, 2010, 11:32 AM

Good morning all, I have a 92 Dodge Ram dually that after it has sat
most of the summer has a transmission leak. If it is used everyday it is
fine but if it sits a few days it leaks out on the ground. It does not
leak when it is being driven. A few months ago one of the members on the
list had the same problem with their car, it was suggested that there
would have been a seal leaking allowing the fluid in the torque
converter to drain back and the trans pan could not hold it. What seal
are we talking about, is there one on the torque converter or is it on
the transmission. Any help would be appreciated so I can fix it before
winter sets in, thanks in advance.

      Cam Cutler / Penticton BC / Canada
      65 Satellite 426W 4speed
      66 Charger 383 4Barrel

----
Please address private mail -- mail of interest to only one person -- directly to that person.  I.e., send parts/car transactions and negotiations as well as other personal messages only to the intended recipient, not to the Clubhouse public address. This practice will protect your privacy, reduce the total volume of mail and fine tune the content signal to Mopar topic.  Thanks!