To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, October 21, 2010 4:02 PM
Subject: RE: W wiper pivots

Steve,
The wiper pivots are not serviceable.  Install the zerk per the
instructions and give it a few shots of grease, 999 out of 1000 free up.

The large black donut goes over the knurled end that the wiper arm
mounts on.  Lube it generously with dish washing detergent, and it will
slide over. That bushing will press against the bottom of the cowl panel to
keep water from running down the pivot.

SC