Re: Clutch-brake pedal assembly part

I'm guessing a number of people want to sell the entire assembly for auto to standard conversion and don't split it up.

You can try calling junk yards to ask for that part. http://1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/restoration-sources.html has a list.

Worst case, that plate sounds like something that could be fabricated by a talented metal worker, if given the dimensions.
The spring and rod should be easier to locate.

Thanks,
Gary H.