RE: Back again

Welcome back Robert.

Mosher must have these made by one of the specialty wheel companies
mentioned already.

I assume you could use a vendor in the UK who has the specialty
knowledge and can widen the 14" wheels you have already. The main reason
people bother to do this is to use the early dog dish caps, which do not
fit on the later years' Mopar wheels. And to run bigger tires if a
racer.

If you don't care about running the spinner caps or original dog dish
caps you can just get later year Mopar wheels, or aftermarket mags: the
Torque Thrust D's for the NSS look.

Thanks,
Gary H.

----