Re: Lights

${top_text_ad}
For the backup lights, check the bulbs. The switch is a small toggle
affair attached to the side of the pushbutton box.

And while you are checking bulbs, don't forget the light for the rear
license plate.

Don't know if anyone has answered the question about the light on the
bottom left of the dash panel, but it is the parking brake light.
(I'm using Gmail which does not have a system of filing emails in
folders so I have "lost" dozens of emails, judging by what I have been
able to read.)

Also, although the Newport was called Windsor in Canada, the Canadian
Windsor was upmarket of the Newport in that backup lights, Torqueflite
and a number of other items were standard on the Windsor but optional
on the Newport.  Also, the Newport had a base interior seating package
along with an optional choice..  The Windsor used Newport's optional
interior as standard equipment.  And, the wide side trim on the 1964
Windsor was based on the Saratoga 300 (300 in the US) and not the
narrow trim of the US Newport.

Bill
Toronto, ON

${bottom_text_ad}