Re: Lights

O Ya  turn signal switches look OK but!  Your headed down the right road
with a test light & schematic.  They mess up internally and can be repaired
if you are very careful.  You will get some in and out play/movement of the
steering shaft, I don't think I have ever seen that much play.

 Herb

1956 Plymouth Belvedere 361 4-Sale
1959 Coronet 326 Poly
1961 Belvedere Custom Suburban 318 Poly